Japanese culture Japanese culture

Anime?

I can understand that if this was to teach about Japanese culture, but Anime?
What about like art, music, or literature? I personally think anime isn't a staple in Japanese culture worth mention in, what I assume, a educational flash.

Stouker responds:

I know it is missing a lot about Japanese culture, but I made this video comparing to what I and my colleagues, we would submit, therefore, has little. The part of the anime, I put to interact with my friends because it is a subject that everyone likes. But this video is not really what I do, I'll post my "sticks" further ahead but for now I'm out of time to create.

Thank you for your criticism will help me improve my videos.

Until the next.

Colo Colo (SOCCER) Colo Colo (SOCCER)

What?

Don't know what the hell they are saying. 5/10 for graphics.

RodverChile responds:

the accounts say:
If you convert Aceval Colo-Colo is opening tournament champion, if you do Aceval, Colo-Colo returns to the Copa Libertadores.
If you convert Aceval It will unleash the craziness in the stadium, the carnival in the northern sector.

If you convert Aceval, if you convert Aceval ..... if you convert,! became!,! Colo-Colo is the ca mpeĆ³n, Colo-Colo is the opening tournament champion!

20000 hit simulator 20000 hit simulator

Sorry

No one is going to wait for 2,000 pokes just to see something happen.

Wilyvsrockman responds:

actualy .. its 20 000 .. =P

and yes .. i ttally understant that XD

its take around 16h40 minute so .. i dont espect anyone to do it ... but some already did ^^;;;;; ( no just me )

but yes i have to agree .. we have more important thing to do

The Pigpen The Pigpen

Excellent Animation!

I love the animation especially the style. I'm gonna have to watch it a few more times to understand it. This would have done great in a film festival. Faved 10 Stars 5/5

coffee break (DS3) coffee break (DS3)

lol

lol faved

short and sweet

orbitdum1 responds:

Thanks! That's what I thought too lol.

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

LMAO

I loved the duck hunt part it was hilarious